질문답변

"Last date, last year. Break up because you want to marry me"…

페이지 정보

작성자 lmjvqw 작성일24-01-17 06:12 조회23회 댓글0건

본문

Capture SBS's "Dolsing For Man"[Reporter Yu Sang on the news] News is about Yu Sang yooks. Na Seonwook's last dateIt said it was last year. On SBS's "Dolsing Foreman," which aired on January 16, Seo Jang-hoon, Lee Kuk-joo, Shin Dong,Na Sun-wook appeared. \t\t\nCapture SBS's "Dolsing For Man"Lee Sang-min said, "If Na Sun-wook is in a relationship, he's a puppy guy? In fact, the last oneShe asked, "When is the relationship?" and Na Seon-wook replied, "Last year," which raised everyone's doubts. Na Seonwook is"It's true. Why? "Do you think it's been longer?" he said, adding that he broke up well. Lee Sangmin is"Wouldn't they have broken up badly. He asked, "Did you get dumped?" and Na Seon-wook said, "By agreement"We broke up," he said. "It wasn't a precondition for marriage, but you said you wanted to get married."I said it again, and I bought him a dud. Kim Jun-ho suspected, "Are you lying?" Na Seonwook is"You may want to marry me," he countered. Lee Sangmin said, "Your tube is working well."When asked, "Are you going to contact your ex-girlfriends?" Na Sun-wook said, "I got a call from my ex-girlfriends.""There's no enemy," he said. "I want to forget it." If you see me, it's too hard.But what should I do? I can see more of them. "I'm sorry," he said, making me laugh.Seo Jang-hoon responded, "Are you delusional?" (Picture = Capture SBS 'Dolsing Foreman')

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.